Monday 14 September 2020

WEEK 3 - 4 kilos gone, 36 to go - present weight 104 KG

So another week and another kilo gone! YEY!

I started the week full of good intentions and even did my 20 minute exercise on Monday.

On Tuesday, I had to prepare for my mother in law's funeral which took place the next day. I took it upon myself to make her coffin spray with white and pink roses. My husband also needed a black suit so I spent Tuesday morning shopping for supplies. It was really hard to avoid all the temptations of snacks, and Greggs etc. But I was proud to do so!

On Wednesday it was the funeral. When we got back hubby decided to get fish and chips but I said no! I made some chicken piri piri and had it with salad

By Thursday I was having cravings and my daughter and health coach told me the reason is because I am not eating enough. So I went online again and had another look on healthy eating options. It is very hard, because whenever I get stressed, bored, happy, relaxed, sad, or basically any emotion I want to eat rubbish. 

I also found out that I might not be obese because the term has been made obsolete as to not upset people ... dahh!! Now I am "quite overweight"... Why do I need to be molly coddled?? I don't! Quite  overweight does not sound as urgent as obese and I might have carried on sitting on my backside eating cream cakes pretending I was big boned and aiming to diet perhaps after the festive season.... Only perhaps. After all Valentine's is in February and I am surely going to get some chocolates from my darling hubby so it might be better to wait until then. Having said that, hubby's birthday is at the end of February and I always make him this scrumptious chocolate cake so maybe we should wait until then. Now thinking about it, it is always kind of hard to start dieting in the winter, and as we are now already in the end of February why not start a new diet with spring? Then again my birthday is in April so I might as well wait until then..... do you see where I have been? I rather stick to OBESE thank you very much!

"Now thinking about it, it is always kind of hard to start dieting in the winter..."




Keep healthy people!


No comments:

Post a Comment